Do you need a better way to save? Here’s how Calitches Credit Union Bank savings account works for you.
- Minimum $100 to open savings account.
- A Fee of $6 will be charged for every statement cycle if account balance is below $500 any day of the cycle.
- Interest is compounded monthly. Your account is credited every month.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- The rate on your account may change at any time without prior notice
Transfers from a Personal Savings Account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, telephone, or computer transfer are limited to ten per statement cycle, with no transfers by check, draft, debit card, or similar order to third parties.
An excessive activity fee of $5 will be charged for each debit transaction – withdrawal, automatic transfer or payment out of this account – in excess of ten during a statement cycle.
We may require not less than 7 days’ notice in writing before each withdrawal from an interest-bearing account other than a time deposit, or from any other savings account as defined by Regulation D. Withdrawals from a time account prior to maturity or prior to any notice period may be restricted and may be subject to penalty.